"My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other's kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other, and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That's how I see business: Great things in business are never done by one person, they're done by a team of people."
- Steve Jobs
Our mission is to help creative, passionate and best-in-class engineers build successful companies.
Nabil Takla, the Founder and CEO, is a serial entrepreneur, advisor, and angel investor. After successfully developing and founding several high-tech businesses, creating N3Ventures was the next natural step in growing and sharing his knowledge with new start-ups. N3Ventures helps start-ups find the tools and resources that quickly and significantly improve their chances to succeed. His areas of focus include AI, the Internet Of Things, healthcare, biotechnology, and semiconductors. Nabil has long and close relationships with industry executives, brilliant engineers, angel investors, and VCs that he draws upon to help start-ups. He is the Founder and was the CEO of Innovative Semiconductors, Inc. He is an Executive-in-Residence at Connect, a mentor at The Basement, UC San Diego, and an advisor at Silicon Catalyst.
Nabil Takla founded N3Ventures LLC to leverage several trends that have changed the Entrepreneurial landscape in the last decade. These trends are:
- Progress in the field of Artificial Intelligence has been breathtaking and relentless. Many AI applications have achieved scale, and many others are in the pipeline.
- AI and IoT, a perfect couple: There are billions of IoT devices today. These sensors collect a vast amount of data. Adding AI capabilities to these devices allows them to learn, thus become smarter and more efficient. AI can also help detect anomalies or triggers in the sensor data.
- The semiconductor industry has changed significantly in the last few years. Companies are going public, VCs are funding startups at a scale we have not seen in decades.
- Entrepreneurship is becoming more of a global phenomenon: Entrepreneurs in China, India, Eastern Europe, and most recently, the Middle East are starting new companies inspired by the phenomenal success of US companies.
- The cost of starting a company in specific segments of high-tech is trending significantly lower. The infrastructure of accelerators, incubators, angel investors, open-source libraries, among others, are making it easier to start a company.
You have an idea for a start-up. We can develop a business plan and have domain experts review it.
You developed a business plan. We can help you write a product specification and a road map for your products.
Your start-up already defined a product; we can help you develop the product. Our focus is on digital systems.
Your start-up developed a prototype. We can help you validate product-market fit by engaging potential first-rate clients.
Your start-up validated your product-market fit. We can help you scale sales by developing and executing a sales plan.
Your start-up is starting to scale sales. We can help you secure seed or series-A funding by angels or institutional investors.